Friday, December 4, 2009

15 Month Check-up



Tuesday, December 1st Gretta had her 15 month check up and all is well. Finally, she weighs 20 lbs. so we can get the toddler car seat and she will be able face forward now. Yeah!! And she is 29 ½ inches tall. She seems to be ahead in her verbal skills she has over 30 words that she can say and at this age the Dr. likes to hear that they can say 5-6 words. She is even starting to put a couple words together like where going and what doing. So, I have a feeling at our home we won’t have much quite time anymore. When it is just Gretta and I or all three of us, she pretty much jabbers nonstop and you’ll hear some words that you know but a lot that you don’t. I find it interesting now though that I can ask her what did you say? And she can repeat it. Even the jabber is the same. So, it must mean something I just don’t know what it is. She is so much fun.


So, Gretta’s hair is growing and the other day I got pulled up in her first ponytail. It was so cute and I wanted to share the photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment